Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The three amigos strike again....or do they?



On Friday night I was home alone with the boys while Jeff was at "Manko". The boys were down stairs watching a movie, and I was upstairs reading, all of us just minding our own business. Nicholas comes up at 11:10 and tells me he saw someone in our front yard sticking things in the grass...Whaaaaat!

I knew before I even went outside who was in my front yard, not a peepeing Tom, or would be robber, but something much worse...it had to be Jessica, Nicole, and Natasha, A.K.A. "the three amigos". As quietly as I can I sneak to the door unlock it, and swing it open. AAAAHHHHH...that's what I hear as I see three figures running away. My lawn is half covered in forks and the three amigos are hiding behind my neighbors truck. Before long they come out of hiding to talk to me since they know that I know who it is. I make then pick up their forks (well really I think they wanted to take them to use on someone else since I had spoiled their surprise for me,) and they head home. Thanks girls for the eventful night. And for all of you out there who have been hit by them, here are some pictures of them cleaning up the mess that I'm sure you'll like to see.

2 comments:

Jessica R. said...

you didn't see three girls running away you saw Natasha and i running away and Nicole looking like a deer in the headlights! but hey it was worth the try to get you and made our uneventful Friday much more enjoyable.

jaime said...

Grasshoppers are so gross! We have a jar outside that has been baking in the sun for 3 days! GROSS