Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hot dog's don't have eyes...



My boys do a trick on the trampoline called a "hot dog" where they stand with their arm at their side and jump and spin at the same time. What? That doesn't sound like a hot dog to you? me either really, but I'm way past trying to figure my kids out. Any ways back to my story, Matty told me to watch him, he was going to do a new trick his brothers had taught him (oh great what have they taught him now was my first thought) . He assumes the position and says it's called a hot dog, he starts jumping and I notice his eyes are closed, and he keeps getting pretty close to the edge, so I ask him "Matty why are your eyes closed? your going to fall off the tramp." He stops and look at me like "duh" and says "because hot dogs don't have eyes." Oh that makes sense now, if your going to be a hot dog, then be a hot dog all the way.

7 comments:

jaime said...

how cute is he??? It's a good thing hot dogs don't have eyes they are gross enough without them :)

Paige and Jason said...

LOL oh to funny--I agree with Jaime,

Jessica R. said...

are you asking to have something done cuz you don't have to have a reason to prank someone! so u better watch out!

Mich said...

So, where is this important information? I got all excited to look, not that I don't love stories about your kids because I do.
I do wonder why the updated blog thing doesn't work as well as it should. Do you think that it will be on the ball one day? I hope so. How are the puppies?

Johnson said...

Too cute! Boys are so funny! how are the puppies????

Jessica R. said...

ummm im sorry your point was already taken but i promise it won't be to bad we don't do anything destructive just funny.(well its funny to us.)

Anonymous said...

True, hot dogs don't have eyes but they do have about 14 parts in them. Not sure what the parts are and won't expand any further. You could be eating one right now. lol