Friday, August 15, 2008

I could beat that kid!!!

What a horrible title, it makes me sound like an abusive parent huh!?!? Let me tell you why I could beat him.
We were watching the Olympics when women's beach volleyball came on and Jeff said "This is Taylor's favorite thing to watch", and Taylor quickly replied, "no dad it's your because all the girls look better than mom." WHAAAAT... I am sitting right here you know that right!??! I couldn't believe it. Jeff quickly said as sarcastically as he could, "your mom is the most beautiful women in the world, never say something like that when she's around."
Now I don't know which one I want to beat more Jeff or Taylor, I guess they are just preparing on what to expect in the future with a house full of boys.

5 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Wow-you gotta love the boys! They thought MANKO was for them!we get a weekend without them. :) just wanted to let you know I figured out and set up my blog-well Ryan did- it is
www.devenishdiary.blogspot.com

Megan

Jessica R. said...

I'm actually not scared im used to having to clean up messes so im still planing on doing my prank.

Mich said...

I can feel the 'love' at your house. I'm so glad to know that you don't say that kind of thing around your mom. I needed that lesson, thank Jeff for me.

Paige and Jason said...

LOL ouch...doesn't it just make you feel wonderful when you hear things like that. Thank you for the laugh though.

Johnson said...

Um, with a house full of boys..you and I should get together and just compliment each other all night!! Dallin asked me if I had my sister in laws shoes on because they were so cute? I gave him a look and he said, "well, you know Kerri is so skinny!" Um, still didn't come out right. Poor kid....he felt guilty the rest of the day! We missed Taylor yesterday!!