Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer is flying by....

Only four more days until school starts (five if you count the first day of school.) We have been enjoying the last week of summer vacation with a bunch of different things.

First we have been to the Payson pool about three times. It is our new favorite place, the kids love everything about it and I love that I don't have to clean it, like I do my pool. Jeff came with us one day and he ended up blistered so he hasn't gone back poor Jeff:(




Next had some family come in from out of town and it's always nice to see them. If it wasn't for them I probably would have never survived living in Las Vegas for the four years we were there. My cousin Jana has two little girls, and I was lucky enough to have them at my house for a day while their mom went to a wedding
We started out our day by heading to McDonald's, they all had a good time getting happy meals (which I swear I'll never buy again since they never really eat them) and playing on the toys. After McDonald's we headed back to my house for some swimming what I though would be a great way to wear them all out...WRONG. they all just kept going. After swimming it was s trip to the dollar store to buy some perfume for Haley, Aunt Lynn had given her some perfume before she came to my house but she wanted a new one for school. Lucky me and everyone else in the poor dollar store, she sprayed every single perfume at least once. It was a good day and my boys loved seeing their cousins.

Taylor and Haley in the pool.

Jill in a float tube and a life vest she's not going under.

Chase and Jill jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler.

We also went to the county fair it turned out to be really fun the boys loved the animals and the big tank. I of course didn't get any pictures because I forgot my.... memory card. Yep I had my camera and turned it on to realize I left my memory card in the computer, how sad. It has been a busy week but I think it's been a fun way to end a summer vacation.

1 comments:

Mich said...

It sounds like your last week before school started was an action packed adventure.