Sunday, August 3, 2008

The puppies are here!!!





It all started at around 2:30 in the morning, Rosie came up to our bed and was panting and was way restless so I of course thought, I better get her down stairs so she doesn't have her puppies in my bed so at 3:00 we went downstairs.
Jeff followed us downstairs because he didn't want to miss it he laid on the couch for about and hour than yep, he went back upstairs "just come and get me when she ready" he tells me. Hmm sounds familiar seems like I was panting and pacing on my own during all my pregnancies so why would he wait up with the dog?
Rosie didn't want me to leave her if I went up to the couch she quickly followed so I ended up on the floor keeping my hand on the dog. "DRUM ROLL PLEASE!" at 7:40 she has her first baby... she did so good at cleaning it up and she was very sweet to the twelve sets of eyes staring at her the whole time" my boys didn't want to miss it either", what a sweet little girl. At 11:20 she had the last of three puppies... all girls, "do you think we could talk the relief society into bringing us meals since we just had triplets?" Just wondering! I am so excited to have these cute little critters here, they will be so fun but only for eight weeks.
These sweet little puppies will be non-shedding and available October 1st for $350 they are a Maltese Chihuahua mixed, known as a Malchi. Do your research, and reserve yours today.

8 comments:

The Warner Family said...

They really are so sweet. Did you find out if there were any more in that poor dog. I can't wait to see them running around. I think the relief society should think about bringing you meal. I could contribute ketchup.

jaime said...

I can't really say they are cute right now but I bet they are going to be darling! Post more pics later!

Anonymous said...

I got dibs on bringing the jello salad.
Congrats on the little pups.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the 10:30 pm phone call to ask your neighbor for KY or Vaseline! :) I was a little to afraid to ask why? haha- For the relief society dinner I'll make the slushies- lime of course- Just for you Jeff!

Megan

Jessica R. said...

hey congrats on the puppies just letting u know that i did finally get a blog going is at jess-a-lou@blogspot.com

Johnson said...

Congrats on the puppies. There is nothing like new little puppies. Your kids will always remember this..it was one of the highlights of my childhood. By the way...we finally got our little maltese puppy!!

Mich said...

Congratulations on the puppies. I should come and visit before they are gone...

Paige and Jason said...

I LOVE puppies. I want one but I already have a big ol' doofus dog. They are so fun to watch. Have a blast with them.