Thursday, January 22, 2009

The answer is...

Okay, so I guess you guys want an answer to my poll right, you all want to know my final decision, and how much influence you all have on me!? So I guess I'll tell you...drum roll please(brdrbdbrbbdbrbbbdd) the answer is YES! Yes I'm still debating {sigh}. I'm not sure what my problem is but I feel like with my baby being so old already, have I already missed the "right" time to do it, or do I need to just plan on having two more... NOT! Either way thank you all for your votes and kind words of encouragement, and thank you Angie for the honest truth, I know I can always depend on you for that.

10 comments:

Mich said...

You didn't say no, so we'll see what the future holds...

Chastina said...

I understand the dilemma. Good luck on your decision.

Maurina said...

Decisions, decisions. I'm sure you'll make the right one.

The Claysons said...

Here's a thought... 10 years from now you might regret not having another one. But, you would never regret the kids you did have.

So, if you don't know if you're done, you're NOT! :)

Sorry, Warner... I know this goes against all you believe! But, Nicki can handle 5! I can't and we know you can't! Hehe

Scottkids said...

Angie is funny! Good for you girl! Do whats best for YOU!

The Warner Family said...

Wow, who knew this block would be used to Bash Angie! I am sorry I am so honest, I can't help it. You all know who I am friends with, right! Anyway, I know how you feel, and I definitely think it is something to think very hard about. I am just old and onery, and remember I only have three children. Just imagine how onery I would be with a few more! Love ya Nicki! P.S. I now have some dish detergent if you need some!

Jeff Newman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff Newman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnson said...

Um, as long as you might go for it will you try for twins so I can have one?...seriously? I say if you have fine pregnancies and you love kiddos then if your heart is aching for one then do it...that's what I would do.

Chastina said...

My neighbor has four kids. Her oldest just turned ten and the youngest is just over a year old. The older three are boys and the youngest is a girl. When she was pregnant the boys all wanted another boy, and they had some adjusting when she had her youngest. Now those boys are so protective of their little sister. I think your boys would be the same way if you decided to have another baby and got a girl.