Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day.

On Christmas morning, Jeff and I waited in bed for the kids to wake up, trying to contain are excitement for the day. Little Chase was the first one up at 7:40 and when he came in it didn't take us longer then two seconds for us to convince him to get his brothers up. With all the kids up, we headed down stairs to see what the big man himself left.
The kids quickly went through their stockings and were ready for their presents. After we had all opened one present, my parents and Jamie came and spent the rest of the morning with us. Most of you know what great parents I have and we were so lucky that they came over and spent the day with us. The kids were all very happy with what they got. After presents the kids ate a traditional Newman Christmas breakfast consisting of...Christmas Crunch. What a wonderful day we all had playing with our new toys.

2 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

I think we should trade kids for just one weekend in your sleep in! I'm jealous. I'm glad you had a good christmas

Mich said...

What is Christmas Crunch?