Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

I love, love, love Halloween...Everything about it. Decorating, dressing up,carving pumpkins, and yes I even like the Trick or Treating part of it. This year was really fun because my youngest, Chase was old enough to understand the dressing up part and the craziness of running door to door. He was so excited to tell everyone that he was going to be a "kullen" and for those of you who speak english, that means skeleton. Matty was really funny too...If you asked him what he was going to be, he would say "a power ranger, then Buzz Lightyear, and then a clown" He was set on changing costumes so that he could be all three. But after finding out that I was going to be a clown, he decided to be my little clown buddy.
Taylor and Nick had really fun at their school parties, (of course they did I am room mother for both classes and I only plan fun things).
We started off our night at the ward Trunk or Treat, and then left and went to a couple of neighborhoods around our house. The kids got enough cadny to last them forever, and if not forever they will definitely have the cavities to show from it. Ha ha can you imagine... "this cavities from Halloween2008, I got so much candy and I ate it all in a day and didn't even bother brushing my teeth like my mom said to." (said in a old man's shaky voice). We all had a fun time, now on to Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Maurina said...

I'm glad that you had such a fun Halloween! Cute pictures!

The Warner Family said...

Halloween is fun, but I amso glad it is over. The whole day is always just crazy. The only thing is Christmas is just around the corner. Bahumbug!

Chastina said...

I love this time of year! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. What fun holidays!