Saturday, November 8, 2008

My baby turns 3!


I can hardly believe it, my baby just turned three. I know what your all thinking, "so stop calling him a baby, your going to give him a complex!" Well I'm fully aware of that and I just can't help myself.

We had a fun little day and I just want to share a few things about Chase that I LOVE.

He is so funny. For his Birthday he picked out some party hats at the dollar store, that he just had to have. When we got home I was singing a crazy little song I made up for him about his birthday, he was dancing and having a great time. He stopped dancing and ran off, only to return with a party hat for me to wear. I put it on and he said "sing birthday song " and so I did. So here's the picture, me standing in the kitchen with my hat on clapping my hands and singing a birthday song for him. I love that he's not old enough to be embarrassed by me yet, so I can still do the crazy fun things with him.

Chase is such a funny little kid with a very distinct personality. While he can be super cute and fun one minute he can turn in the blink of an eye and just be the meanest little boy ever. He is even really good at giving dirty looks (he gets that from me;) That's what make Chase, Chase, and I wouldn't change it for the world.


Chase loves his Grandma and Grandpa so much. Grandpa called him and sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he just sat on the phone with the biggest smile on his face, happy as could be. After he hung up with Grandpa he ran around singing, "I love bompas (Grandpa) house, I love bompas house", it was so cute. (We like singing made up songs at our house)



Chase is such a blessing to have in our family and he makes us all so happy. I can't wait to watch him continue to grow, even though I am going to miss my little baby.

9 comments:

Maurina said...

Wow! I can't believe he's three! He is such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday Chase!

jaime said...

What a cutie!! It doesn't matter how old they are the youngest is always your baby :)

The Warner Family said...

I love little Chase. He is such a sweetie. It seems like yesterday, when I first saw you, and hev was a baby all wrapped up in your arms. Happy Birthday, Chase!

True Friends said...

This is Melissa! I am on another blog! Cute posts!!!! He is such a cutie! I will never forget when I first met you guys! He was so little and the cutest thing ever! All your boys are cute! You are a cute family!

Anonymous said...

nicki you are still my baby and always will be and so chase will be too. i'm so proud of your family and i'm so in love with all of you. love mom i love all the pigtures.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

What a cute little guy! Happy Birthday Chase! I just noticed that Jaime's Mason had a birthday on Nov. 6, my Rowen was the 7th and Chase is the 8th. How funny is that.

Johnson said...

He is darling. My boys better get used to it because they are going to be called "my baby" for the rest of their lives!! Hope he had a great day!!

Sarah said...

Rachel hates that I call her my baby... I refuse to stop, and she's 10! Chase is such a cutie!

Paige and Jason said...

He is so darling. Wait until your "baby" hits 5 and goes to kindergarten. THAT is a wake-up!