Thursday, November 6, 2008

The first snow...



Yep that's right! And so the crappy weather begins. I hate the thought of it being winter already. There's not much I like about the cold so let me list a few of the things I hate... I hate the snow, being wet, driving on slick roads, freezing hands, cold runny nose, constantly feeling cold, the bitter wind, changing kids wet clothes so they can just go right back outside, just about everything! So when it snowed on Wednesday all I thought was uggghh. My boys on the other hand were so excited, and couldn't wait to go out in it. Nick and Taylor even played snow baseball before school.

After school there was a little knock on the door, I opened it to see Coltrin standing there. As soon as I opened the door he yells "Guess what
Nit-ty it noooed" It was seriously the cutest thing I have seen in a while, he was so excited.
I bundled Matty and Chase up and they went outside to play. Even though there wasn't much snow, they were in heaven and happy as could be to be playing in it. Me on the other hand about froze to death just going out to take the pictures.



7 comments:

Chastina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chastina said...

They look like they are in heaven. Cute pics!

Melanie said...

Wow! Snow already! It was 67 here today...too hot for me!

Mindy said...

At least you went outside to take pictures. I sent my kids outside and took pictures through the window!

The Warner Family said...

Thanks for loving my kids. I appreciate it!

Blogging to Blog said...

Nikki-
I heard your looking for me:)! I'll send you an invite to our blog right now. So how are you? Looks like you are busy with four boys. How is it that all my young women have more kids than me? Well your boys are darling. I'll add you to my blog list so I can see what your up to! Take care!

Paige and Jason said...

I am SOOOOO with you on the uuuggggg!!!!!! I love it for Thanksgiving and Christmas...and then....I'm done!