Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls night out in Park City



This past weekend was soooooo fun. Me and some my closest friends went to Park city. Friday started off really good, we hit the outlet mall for some shopping where I was able to get church shirts for all of my boys for $2.00 a piece at childrens place, I know awesome huh!? Then we headed to our condo to freshen up for dinner. We hiked up to the third floor with all of our bags, and opened the door to our room. Ahhhh, when we walked in, all the beds were a mess and the garbage can was over flowing, not to mention the gross bathroom....So Lindsey called down to the office to let them know whet we found waitng for us, so they sent someone down to our room, and not just any one...I know what your thinking, first the parade picture of some random lady who likes to steal seats, and now another one of the condo management but trust me words do not do her justice, and this picture is courtesy of Jaime and her sly ways of taking it. Where to start? Her hair, enough said except you cant see the back and it looks like she just got out of bed,her lip outlined in a dark, dark color and left plain in the middle, her shirt a really big stain covers most of her left be-bop and that really is the length it's not tucked into her pants which takes me to the next thing her pants wow look how high they are you can't see her shoes but she is sporting black heals with this outfit. I love people.















Back to business, although she looked crazy she took really good care of us and upgraded us to a much nicer condo for free.

We headed to dinner at Loco Lizard, and then went down to main street and hit rocky mountain chocolate factory...Yummy. Saturday we woke up and headed back to the outlets to finish up our shopping and then went to lunch at a Baja Cantina, then made one last stop at rocky mountain chocolate factory befoer headind hom. I had a great time with all my gal pals and can't wait for the cabin in September. Thanks to Lindsey for setting this up for us.

2 comments:

Mich said...

Who doesn't love chocolate?! You meet the most interesting people Nicki, you must be like a magnet. I’m glad that you had a wonderful time, you look great in the picture!

Unknown said...

So glad you guys had fun!

Okay, you went to a chocolate factory...ahem...where's my chocolate? LOL!