Friday, July 25, 2008

24th OF July

Yesterday we went to the parade, my kids loved it they had so much fun getting candy. I remember when Taylor was little he was to shy to run out and get candy, and I'm sure the other parents wouldn't like me shoving their kids so I could get some candy, so I told Taylor I was going to teach him how to do it. We would throw a bunch of candy on the floor and me and T would race to see who got the most...well I guess those lessons paid off because he was out there going crazy and getting tons of candy. Taylor also got to break a board. A karate team was in the parade and they were picking random kids to come and break a board and they chose Taylor it was kinda cool to see.

Later that night we went to our neighbors (The Devenish's) for a BBQ. We got there and when it was time to eat Megan told us all a few times that the corn was in the water cooler, so we all start dishing up our food and Nick says he wants a drink so Jeff says "get a cup and I'll push the button, so you can get some water" he starts getting the water and Nick asks "whys it so hot"? That's when we all realize what he was doing, he was getting Nick "corn water"DUH! Jeff said he didn't hear Megan say there was corn even though she said it at least three times. Ha Ha Ha! Any ways Nick decided to get a slush for a drink instead, I think that was a good idea.
The food was really good and the kids had a fun time playing.

After the BBQ we went down to the ball park to watch fireworks. It was a really good show and the kids loved it,except for Nick who fell asleep right after the fireworks started. We all had a really fun day and were exhausted by the time we got home.

I suck because I didn't take many pictures at the parade, well to be exact i took two and they didn't look very good, but I'll post them any ways since it's all I got.


I know Nick and Matty look really good with their eyes closed, and Taylor's sunblock makes him look like an albino. What "special" boys I have



Jeff,Chase and Ellie. Yes I'm a sucker and let them keep the dog.(really I never had a say in it.)

6 comments:

Mich said...

Who doesn't love corn water, it is full of vitamin and minerals essential for optimum growth. I don’t drink anything else, unless it is watermelon water or say a nice hot dog water, yum, yum. Happy be-lated Pioneer day!

Lindsey said...

I love the new background for your blog. Very cute!

The Claysons said...

Gosh Jeff, don't look so freaking happy! Glad you guys sat with us at the parade!

The Warner Family said...

Your husband is a hottie! Thanks for chasing my kid down the street!

Anonymous said...

What is this, pick on Jeff post because somebody took my picture as the tractors in the parade were driving past? That part wasnt too exciting...geez..

The Warner Family said...

Jeffy I detect a little hostility here. Maybe that is something you need to work on! Don't worry about looking unhappy in your pics, Mark always looks like that!!!