Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is my life really that boring?

Well, it has been along time since my last post. I just thought that nothing that exciting was going on to write about, that's when I realized that my life isn't boring, it's just busy. First we had spring break. Not much excitement there, except the fact that I made it through it without having some sort of break down. We spent our time hiking, playing outside, and a day at the arcade with friends. Next, Taylor has had track practice on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and baseball try-outs for the accelerated team on the same three days. Nicholas is also going to play baseball, this is his first year in a sport,(we tried wrestling, but he wouldn't do it) we bought him all the gear, and he is so excited he wears his whole outfit, any time we let him. I am so happy that my boys are happy, energetic kids, and that they love to learn new things. I am so lucky to have such wonderful boys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do you have such great boys - but your husband is even better! That guy goes to every practice and does everythign you ask him to do (except fix the piano, clean the garage, finish the floors, clean the truck, finish the yard, build a fenec, move the boat, replace the carpet, take you on vacation, and buy new furniture), other than those things, he does it all! Great boys and a great husband - you have got a PERFECT life!

Anonymous said...

I love your site. It makes me want to do one too, but yeah right. I was crying and laughing. Love your boys. What an adorable family you have. I loved seeing the comments from your dad and Jamie.

Mich said...

Yes, your life is really that boring. The only way to make it become more unboring is to come help Maurina dig up a stupid, really stupid tree.

Paige and Jason said...

Hey thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. Yours is super cute and I now have it on my link list and will keep up with it. See you at Bunko :)