Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Today being April Fools day I new the tricks would be flying at my house. It started when Jeff came in with my morning diet pepsi , I took a big swig and it was rootbeer, YUCK, I hate rootbeer! Then Taylor was getting ready for school and said he wanted to play a trick on someone, so he got out a book he had and found the trick he wanted to play. The trick is to make a sandwich and leave the wrapper on the cheese so they can't bite the cheese, so we decided he would take a home lunch and an extra sandwich to give to a friend. What he didn't know is I thought it would be funny to play his own trick on him so I made his sandwich and left the wrapper on the cheese. When he got home I asked him how his sandwich was and he died laughing, he couldn't believe I had gotten him. Ha!Ha!

0 comments: