Thursday, April 3, 2008

American Idol


Okay real quick my two bits about American Idol. I want to know who out there keeps voting for Kristy Lee Cook? I have been waiting and waiting for her to go but she never does, so if you are voting for her please stop. She has the worst attitude, I mean making a sign for a seat in the bottom three, that was the stupidest thing I have ever seen, plus the best song she sang was "God bless the USA", when will be the next time, when she sings "Yankee Doodle"? . Don't get me wrong I'm glad Ramiel is gone, but now it's Kristy's turn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nick. i keep voting for kristy lee.she's going to win.luv, dad.

Anonymous said...

She needed to go long, long ago. Goodbye, fairwell and good luck in a non singing career Kristy Lee.

jamie