Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I...

I know... families are forever
I believe...we should all be true to ourselves and not try to please everyone else.
I am angered...by how expensive dental work is.
I love...tevo.
I need...eight hours of sleep each night.
I take...a bath usually once a day .
I hear...my kids running and yelling.
I drink...diet pepsi daily.
I hate...when my kids are sick,I feel so bad for them.
I use...Britney Spears perfume.
I want...to be on a jury for a really good case.
I like... being with my friends
I feel...happy to know my kids have a wonderful relationship with their grandparents.
I wear...socks to bed.
I left...my SD card on the airplane after my trip to Italy:(
I do...not like the cold weather.
I hope...my boys will grow up to be successful men.
I dream...about being the perfect mother and wife.
I drive...too fast.
I listen...to my ipod when I clean.
I type... very slow.
I think...about scrapbooking, and getting started again.
I wish...I liked to cook for my family.
I am...in need of a vacation.
I regret...not documenting my kids first step,tooth,haircut, etc.
I care...about what I look like.
I said...I would'nt get married young, ha ha fooled myself.
I wonder...what it will be like when my kids are grown.
I cry...when I watch biggest loser.
I lose...my temper easily.
I leave...my slippers on all day untill I go out.
I should...take my kids to church more often.



I tag Maurina, Chastina, and anyone else who hasn't done it yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics. of taylor. he looks so professional. good pics. of all the boys. i'm emotionally distraught over kristy lee cook losing.this blog stuff is kinda cool

love, dad

Anonymous said...

nicki, you are such a little cutie. you have a very creative blog. congratulations to mr. master craftsman and the five against one support team on the construction of the fence and the cool chicken coop/run. love-dad.