Friday, March 28, 2008

We are Sharks!!!!




Today was Nick's program at school. He was so cute singing his little heart out, looking up every few seconds to make sure my eyes were on him, they were of course. After all he is the cutest kid in the first grade. ;) Nick kept telling Jeff that he didn't want him to pull faces while he was doing his program, but since Jeff wasn't able to make it, I couldn't help myself from sticking my tongue out a few times at him, I could tell he was trying so hard not to bust up laughing. All the kids did a good job and they are so funny to watch. Most of them say their lines so fast that you look at the person next to you and both of you say "huh"? The set was decorated really cute, usually I expect the school plays to have cheesy decorations but these were really good. all and all it was a good little play. Good job Nicholas!

2 comments:

Maurina said...

I didn't know that Nick was in a play. How fun! The picture is really cute.

Anonymous said...

we are so proud of nicholas.he always does a good job at whatever it is he is doing.cute picture-handsome boy.
love ya.