Friday, February 27, 2009

Thyme vs. Poop

Making a dinner that the kids like isn't always the easiest thing to do. Here is the last episode we had at our house.

Jeff says- "Chase eat your dinner"
Chase- "no...it's yucky
Jeff- "it's really good"
Chase- "It's got poop"
Jeff- "theres no poop"
Chase- "YEEEES see, little poops"

Jeff looks at what he's pointing at, and it just happens to be thyme. Jeff tells him again that it's not poop, and takes it off his plate. Chase looks at his plate again and sees more "little poops" and starts crying. Needless to say he didn't finish his dinner, which I don't blame him for, I wouldn't eat food that contained "little poops"

5 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Isn't cooking for children just the best ever! They are just so gosh dang honest.

Mich said...

I knew you put poop in your food and know I have the proof.

Scottkids said...

Ha Ha thats funny!

Paige and Jason said...

bwahahahaha....had me laughing. I know what you mean though. Getting Camrie to eat her dinner usually requires a lot of deal making.

Sarah said...

Don't worry - I did that as well. My mom made this yummy chicken salad that required dill weed. I'd always make her seperate some for me before she tarnished it. Now I love it with the dill. :)