Sunday, June 22, 2008

One day he'll just start talking...


Well as you all know, Chase "the baby" as we call him, will not talk. He points and say uhhh or cries until we figure out what he says and let me say that can be very hard and annoying at times when you just can't figure out exactly what he wants. People kept telling me that he doesn't need to talk everyone does it for him, or give him time and one day he'll just start talking. Well the day has come. The other night Chase wanted a piece of candy and Jeff said say "I love mom", and Chase just laughs and says "I love mom" clear as can be. We all died, we couldn't believe that our little mute had put three words together. Jeff thought he would test the water, and he was able to get Chase to say a bunch of things he has never said. What a phony, he's been playing us this whole time and we all fell for it. I guess that comes with being the baby of the family.

4 comments:

Mich said...

I wonder if I can get him to say,"Michleene is the most wonderful person in the whole wide world!" Plus say it with meaning and conviction! I'll try on the
4th.

Maurina said...

That's so cute. Your kids are so funny.

jaime said...

now you might be sorry. Once they start talking they never stop! just kiddin I wouldn't want to miss the funny things kids say!

Lindsey said...

Way to go Chase! I think it is cute that he said I love Mom first!