Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I almost had a heart attack!


The other day the boys were outside playing with their friends. It had been a while since I had seen Matty, so I sent Nick over to the neighbors to see if he was still there. Nick went to both neighbors and no Matty. So I sent the boys outside to look, while I looked in the house. I looked every where and no Matty. I go outside and I yell for him and nothing, I'm starting to get a little worried, and then I see his bike, it is knocked over in the driveway, and as you all know in the shows on T.V. when ever a kid is kidnapped they show a shot of their bike, knocked over on the ground. Any ways I run back inside, nothing go outside and yell lone more time and nothing. So I run in the house to get my keys so I can drive around the neighborhood, I come running out of the house and the door doesn't shut, so I turn around to close it and out of the corner of my eye, I see Matty, sound asleep on the porch swing. Ahh! what a relief. I must have ran past him three or four times, but seeing him was the best feeling..

3 comments:

jaime said...

that is scary but don't you just love how in the summer your kids are so tired they will fall asleep anywhere?

Maurina said...

Wow, that's so scary. I'm glad that you found him safe.

Paige and Jason said...

Oh sister, I feel your pain. Camrie (my 5 yr old) has done that to me and more then one occasion. It will get your stress level to the sky.