Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mr. Master Craftsman!



We finally got our fence up,YEA! Jeff spent the about a week getting our fence put up, he did an awesome job, and I am so happy, and I'm sure the neighbors are too. Thanks to all of you who helped, Mark, Josh,and Chris. Jeff was so happy with the way his fence turned out with the wheels to open the gate, and the detail, of the other gate that he told me I should refer to him from now on as "Mr. Master Craftsman" which I did for about an hour.

On the other hand,on one of his trips to Cal-Ranch, Jeff came home with a surprise.He handed me a box, and I opened it to find a chick and a duck. Why? was my first thought, but Jeff was so proud of his idea to raise a duck and a chicken, who was I to say no!? In all he ended up getting five chicks and two ducks, crazy I know. But Jeff ended up building them a cute little chicken coop, that Will be attached to a run, that will keep them nice and warm. With Jeff so proud of the chicken coop he built,he reminded again that he was "Mr Master Craftsman". And me being happy that he actually finished two of the projects he started, I may call him that until the end of the day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me - Nicki really does like the chicken and duck idea, she was so excited to name them and she's picked out one chicken (Monty) and one duck (Tucker) that she named herself and has grown rather attached to them, holding them when she get's the chance - and kissing the duck!

On another note - I, Mr. Master Craftsman (don't forget the Mr.) am now available for hire since the fence and chicken coop are done. Since I am a master craftsman, I can do just about any job, please call for pricing and availability at 318-5328 and ask for Mr. Master Craftsman.

:)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

The fence and chicken coop look awesome. I'm very impressed.

Paige and Jason said...

You go Jeff...ooops I mean MR. Craftsman

Mich said...

I guess things are going just 'quackers' at your house. The fence looks great! Mr. Master Craftsman now needs to fix your ceiling...