Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I vote for David Archuleta!!!!!


Yep, that's right! I think he's going to win to night. It was so good last night that I found myself watching it with a big ol' perma-smile on my face. Archuleta did so good, and like Simon Cowell said "it was a knockout". After the show, actually while we were watching it because we tevo'd it from earlier, I was voting for him like crazy, I was able to get 300 votes in. I hope you all did the same thing and voted for local David Archuleta... GO ARCHULETA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure hope it doesnt cost $.99 for each text message you sent in - that would SUCK to be you!

Melanie said...

I'm with you! I love David A.! He was so awesome last night! I got kind of bored of him during the middle of the competition, but he was awesome the last few weeks. I was glad he did "Imagine" again last night, it was beautiful!