Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do you know what this tape is for?

Matthew loves sleeping in his brothers room, whether it be on the floor or on the foot of their beds. The boys don't always like the idea. Last night I was in the computer room and Matty came in with a piece of tape and said to me, "do you know what this piece of tape is for?" holding up a piece of tape. I asked him what it was for, and he said "it's so I can be quiet in Taylor and Nick's room." I thought it was so cute that I got him his pillow and blanket and sent him to their room.

3 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I have so much fun discovering other's blogs. I'm glad that you decided to start one. Your boys are absolutely adorable. What a cute family. I'm going to add you to my contacts, hope you don't mind.

Maurina said...

That is so funny. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man Matthew is. Cute story.
Jamie