Saturday, March 22, 2008

Time to take a breath!

Wow! What a crazy last couple of days it's been. On Friday Jeff and I celebrated our 1oth wedding anniversary. We went up to the Zermatt in Midway and spent the evening in Park City, it was so fun. It is hard to believe that we have been married for ten years, but then other times it seems like I've known him forever. I have the most amazing husband and best friend a girl could ask for and this definitely has been the best ten years so far.

Then today was the Easter party. I absolutely love having parties at my house, I think it builds great memories for the kids, and its a fun getting together with all the family and friends ( even if you have to deal with the crazy ones for a few hours). It turned out great. The kids loved the Easter egg hunt and little Chase was so fun to watch, he actually understood what he was supposed to do this year. Thanks to everyone who came and helped, you are all wonderful.

0 comments: