Thursday, October 23, 2008

Killing two birds with one stone...

Laura Lee tagged me with a tag called "sixth". Basically you have to take your sixth picture from your sixth file and post it. Lucky for me, and lucky for you it wasn't my boudoir pictures I had taken for Valetines for Jeff. Just kidding I burnt those... just kidding there never were any and that's what I'm sticking to. Any ways, back on track this is my sixth picture...

This is a picture of some "Thank You" cards I made for the boys school auction last year, Which leads me right into my next topic.

As most of you already know Jeff's in the real estate business, and with the market being so crazy work has been very little. Things were tight for a little while, tight like squeezing my size 10 butt into a size 2 jeans, you get the picture? During this hard time so many people have stepped up to help us, and I am so thankful for all of you, so I want to give a big THANKS to all of you.

My first Thank You goes to Jeff. Thanks for all you do. You are the best husband a girl could ask for, and I am so thankful for all you do for me and the boys. We love you!

Next I wanted to thank all my family and friends who have helped me out the last little bit. I especially want to thank my parents for their constant love and support and Jamie for always taking the back seat for her "baby" sister. Trisha and Josh, you guys are awesome and I appreciate all of your help. It's so good knowing that you can always count on family.
To all of my friends, thanks for listening and talking to me you guys are very supportive and non-judgemental, I couldn't ask for better friends.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Super cute Halloween blog make-over! And I love your thank-you cards...adorable! Have you thought about digital scrapbooking??

Unknown said...

Hey, Nicki, we're always glad to help whenever we can. I know it's been hard, but just keep hanging in there, and we'll be praying for you.
with lots of love, Jamie

The Warner Family said...

Just so you know what goes around comes around. So quit being so damn nice and generous and then people won't be so nice to you! Just wanted to let you know what wonderful people we think you guys are. Thanks for always being so willing to help us out. I mean I would starve to death without your ketchup. Anyway, thanks for being you!

Mich said...

Please let me know what I can do to help out. I get so caught up in being greedy little me that I forget to ask others how they are doing.
Let me know what I can do to help out, I shop and microwave really well, plus I can help out in other ways too!

Jennikunz said...

Just your average blog stalker.. I laugh so hard when I read your posts! Your HILaRIOUS! Your spider post made me almost pee my pants.