Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween party!

Saturday we went to Maurina's house for a Halloween party. The kids had fun doing an obstacle course, a pinata, and decorating candy corn foamies. We all had fun eating and visiting. Thanks for a fun day, I can't wait until next year.

Michleene, Maurina, Jolene, and Me (Yes I know my costume is quite slimming huh!?)


The boy's trying to eat donuts off strings during the obstacle course.


Matthew running through the spider web


My family. Jeff trying to pose as an innocent Boy Scout. Ha Ha!

3 comments:

Chastina said...

How fun! I love the game where you have to eat something off the string.

Ryan and Megan said...

You guys look so good! I love the costume Nicki. Less "risque" than last year though, maybe thats why jeff looks so innocent. It looks like you had a fun time.

Johnson said...

Love it. Looks like a lot of fun!!! I wish Greg would dress up. He puts on his sweats and calls himself a jogger.