Thursday, June 16, 2011

Phillipines at first glance!

When we got to the airport we had arranged for a bus to pick us up, once we found it we were set. All bags and kids in and we're ready to go.

The bus was my first taste of Cebu. No seat belts, no air conditioning, and very dirty. I was scared! All I could think is "what did I sign up for?"

We made it safely to our village (No village idiot jokes! I know that's what you're all thinking right now.) and into our new home.
Here's our first few views of the Cebu.

4 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Glad to see were your living and pics of my favorite little men and princess.

Ps. Now that is a serious carpool, and I thought taking all the kids to school was alot :)

Mich said...

Banana trees? That's neat. I could go for my own banana tree.

How's the food?

Chastina said...

Wow! What an adventure! Hope you are settling in. Love the pics and the last three posts.

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. You are a brave girl! I cannot even imagine moving outside of the country! What a great adventure to behold and memories to make!