Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm back!

Well technically I didn't go anywhere, but I definitely was not blogging.
Summer came and went so fast this year I don't really remember doing much, except the constant trips to the bathroom due to ridiculously crazy morning sickness. Oh by the way I'm pregnant...but of course if your one of my friends on facebook you already knew that. For those of you who don't facebook (losers) I am due March 19. I am so excited I can hardly wait to find out what I'm having, which will happen at the end of this month (cross your fingers for a boy).

The kids started school and It's crazy to think I have a fifth grader. Am I really that old? Don't answer that! Matty started kindergarten and I am so proud of how well he is doing, he comes home every day and tells me what he learned that day. I love these times because by the time they hit second grade you ask them what they learned in school and they say nothing.

As for the rest of the time that has been missed for the last few months your just going to have to wonder what I was really up to...

I know this post was short and quick, but hey at least it's something.

7 comments:

Jeff Newman said...

BOOO!!! What do you mean "cross your fingers it's a boy". IT HAS TO BE A GIRL...if its not then I quit and we will not be having any more...(if it is I still quit, but it HAS to be a girl)

Just in case though - are there any takers for a trade of some sort?

Mindy said...

That is awesome that your pregnant. Congratulations! Funny thing I am also pregnant due March 18! We are hoping for a girl too! Can't wait to find out.

Maurina said...

I think you need a little princess. I'm hoping you have a little girl!!!!!

I was so happy to see a new blog from you!

Tonya said...

Welcome back! When are you gonna put up the poll for us to guess what you're having!?!!

Chastina said...

Hurray! I'm so glad your back.

Ryan and Megan said...

Jeff-
Anytimen you would like a 2.5 year old girl you are more than willing to take her- but I guarantee you'll be bringing her back!!

By the way Nicki I'm With Jeff on this one!!

Scottkids said...

Oh my hell! I knew it! I knew it really! I was just waiting for a post! Why would you wait so long to post something!

I hope it is a girl too!

I've been waiting for you to call me to do our annual fall scentsy party! Whats the deal!?

Anyway, congrats! That is so awesome!!!