Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls night.

Chastina, Tami, Maurina, Jenn, Mere, Jolene, Michleene April
Nicki, Lindy, Shanna

Last week I went to a well needed girls night. I know all these girls from growing up, we were all in the same ward and luckily most of us still keep in touch. When we get together we have the best times reminiscing about who had saggy ta ta's (it wasn't me), why we all got showered with exclamation, and who are victims were for toilet papering. We all were so close growing up even though some of us came across a little shy and some of us were loud and crazy we all got along really well. The best of times growing up were all because these girls, and I am so lucky to still have most of them still in my life. So here's to you girls and the memories we will continue to share.

And to those of you who couldn't make it, we look forward to seeing you next time.

3 comments:

Chastina said...

I'm glad you enjoyed girls night! I'm glad you are still one of my friends.

April said...

I had fun, too!

Mich said...

I had a wonderful time! I love you!