Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Matthew turns 5

Man, where does the time go? On Dec. 4th, Matty turned five! I swear it was just the other day that we were bringing him home from the hospital. He is getting so big and so smart that it's hard for me to realize that he's not so little any more.
He had a fun Birthday with his friends and cousins over for a party, and a dinosaur cake with roaring dinosaurs...what more could a five year old ask for.
I have always had a special bond with Matty and is so fun watching him grow. I love his funny knock knock jokes, and the way he snorts when he laughs. He is such a joy to, and we all love him so much.
We all Love you Matty!

5 comments:

Maurina said...

Wow, where does the time go. Happy birthday, Matthew. It sounds like everyone had a great time!

Mich said...

Matthew is adorable. I love how he just melts into you to cuddle.
5, my oh my.

Ryan and Megan said...

Happy Birthday!!! Mattie's little voice and giggle always make us smile. I'm glad our boys can grow up together. They crack me up.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Happy Birthday Matty! What a hndsome little man...future set up with Lexi? Huh?

The Warner Family said...

Thanks for letting mine hang out with yours for awhile. I hope he had a very happy birthday. He's a funny one!