Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kids are CraZy...

I was just sitting here today, thinking about how funny my kids are and how much they make me laugh. I thought I would share with you just a couple of funny things from this week.

Mattty and Chase playing upstairs with their "Mickey Mouse Playhouse"

Mom: Hey Matty can you share the Donald Duck with Chase?
Matty: No mom, it's not Donald Duck, it's Donald Goose.
Mom: What...are you crazy?
Matty: No he's just a goose.

Okay whatever! Atleast I can say my kids don't watch enough T.V. to know Donald Goose's true identity.


Nick telling me about how close Taylor and him are to finishing "Halo" (a game for the xbox, that I don't approve of.)

Nick: Hey mom we are almost all the way done with Halo1, then we can buy Halo2.
Mom: Oh, that's great! Do you like playing it?
Nicki: Yeah, it's awesome, it is so violent and stuff.
Mom: Whaaaat... your done playing it.
Dad: Nick meant all you do in the game is pick flowers and take them to cute old lady's. Right Nick?
Nick: No it's really violent.


I am so glad my kids will tell me the truth, maybe they will continue to do it forever, and I will never have to worry.

5 comments:

Mich said...

I don't know if I can make my yearly visit if there is that kind of violence in your home. I'll have to think about it...

Are all the puppies gone or can I still come and pet them and sqeeze them and love them?

Anonymous said...

Good for the boys being honest.
I think Donald would be offended if he found out he was really a goose. lol

Paige and Jason said...

Hehe, those made me laugh.

Maurina said...

Your kids are so funny.

Unknown said...

Um, Nicki...I think you need to take a trip to Disney Land as soon as possible, so Matty can see for himself Donald's true identity. LOL!