Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am too awesome

Brace yourself folks, your in for a real surprise. I know you all thought this would never happen, but it has. What your wondering, "what has happened"? I will tell you...two posts in one week. I am too awesome.
After skipping out on my blog for a long while, things happened and never got mentioned so with this post I will run through a list of things I have felt guilty about not posting.

First I'm going to start out with a BIG welcome home for my friend Mike. Mike has been in Afghanistan for the past year leaving at home a wife and three kids. That had to be one of the greatest sacrifices for him to leave his family, and go serve our country. I love their whole family very much, and am so happy for them to be back together again.

Next on my list of "things" is the chicks. That's right y'all we are farmers again, or at least as close to be a farmer as you can get without alot of work. Let me guess you all are thinking how many chickens could we possibly need right? Well if you remember the "lasts years" chicks, they are no longer with us. The were found in various places such as Zeb's mouth, Ellie's mouth, and in the hands of Jeff (the rooster) lifeless, lifeless as can be {{fake tears}}. Yeah there finally gone was my thinking but Jeff was quick to prove me wrong when he went out and bought more this spring. The chicks, I'm not sure exactly how many this time, are all alive and I guess growing so big. That's really all about that I just thought I would let you know we are back in business.


Well then there was St Patricks Day. During the night a little leprechaun came and sprinkled confetti shamrocks down the stairs to the kitchen table where he (she) left surprises for each kid. The kids thought it was so neat that the leprechaun actually stopped by, and Nick swears he heard him.

Last but not least I will update you on my aerobics class. One again let me say I am too awesome. Not only have I kept going to this aerobics class, but I have not stopped for a single pink cookie since my first time. Also, I am getting these dances down like mad... Just don't ask Mercades or she'll tell you I dance like a "bear" whatever!

Whew it's nice to have this done, and I promise I will post more frequently so you won't have to read another jumbled mess like this one.

10 comments:

Mich said...

Jumbled messes are fun to read too. I love reading your blogs so I hope that you write lots and lots!
I'll have to admit that when this started out I thought that you were going to say that you'd be having a baby...I guess that we can't have everything.

Bezzant said...

I am thinking on the same lines as Michleene. I love reading new posts and I thought to it was a baby.

Kimberly said...

The new road is going to be right by harts it will replace the overpass and going into lehi

kathleen said...

Yes you are awesome. I'm very proud of you. I like reading new posts, it keeps things interesting. It's nice you have real good friends, most people are'nt so lucky.

kathleen (turner) dimitt said...

Nicki would you like me to buy you a farmers hat to get in the spirit of things. I want to see alot of eggs layed, maybe if you sing to them it might help them along.

Chastina said...

I like the jumbled post. It is very entertaining. I admire you for sticking with the aerobics!

Maurina said...

11 years! Wow, where has the time gone! I love reading your blogs. Good luck with your chickens!

The Warner Family said...

I don't know so much about awesome! Definitley crazy! I was thinking about aerobics, while squeezing my bod into my swimsuit. Shouldn't I be getting smaller instead of bigger? What's up with that!

Mike said...

Thanks for the welcome home. It's great to be back. You know, I remember when I was a kid, we had about thirty chickens and ducks, it was great. Of course, we had 20 acres for them to run around on. BTW, when's the baby coming?

The Warner Family said...

Your mother thinks that you are a nerd for deleting your last post! I have no problem being called your mother. I think she seems like a pretty sweet and cool lady!